So, I have been reading this blog every now and again. She has been posting peoples lists of things that bring them happiness. I loved it. I loved it so much that decided I would make my own list. It has officially brightened up my finals study session.
1. Thinking that this time next week my finals will be over.
2. Diet Coke with vanilla (fountain, NOT bottle)
3. Singing in the shower (more to come on that)
5. Feeding the ducks at the park.
6. Lunch/Dinner dates with friends.
7. Phone calls from my momma. With my dad in the back ground, interjecting all over the place.
8. Laughing. Belly laughs. Full on laughing till it hurts.
9. A good story. Either one told by a friend, with all the juicy details, a book, a good blog post or a great film.
10. Checking things off a to-do list. Satisfying. Like pulling up a weed.
Do you have anything you would like add to my list?? Feel free. In fact, if you read this post, I demand you to add something to it that makes you happy. Do it. Do it now.
Here's to happiness! Cheers! ;)