Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tuesday

I went to a funeral on Tuesday. I got to know this person in the last 3-4 years. There was times that I spent hours with he and his wife. During those times he could have bragged a whole lot about his life and his accomplishments. While I was listening to those that spoke at his funeral and shared his life accomplishments, I was impressed. It was even more impressive that I was just now learning about many of them. What great humility he had. He was a great example of dedication and patience. We need more people like him.
Why is it that you cant go to a funeral and not think about what your own will be like? I know I can not be the only one who does that.

2 comments:

pinklover said...

Oh, Anna
That was nice.

snittymagee said...

Mine will be awesome. Just like Mardi Gras.