Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm in LOVE

Last week I finally caved in and read "Twilight." Now, if you are unsure of what book this is, all you need to do is ask any other girl, young or old and she will tell you. Her voice will turn to a higher pitch and she might just squeal with delight. I read the book with in a 24 hour span of time. Keep in mind that half that time I was busy at work. Any free second I had my head was in the book. Stoplights, between helping patients, in the bathroom, and late into the night. I became obsessed! I could not get enough of this vampire story! (I know it sounds silly, a book about a vampire but REALLY its fabulous!!) Edward is the vampire who I have fallen in love with. He is described as "inhumanly beautiful, with a breathtaking crooked smile, looking more like a Greek god than anyone has the right to." Edward is so charming and the narrator Bella is some one you can relate to. There are already two more books in its following but I have had to stop myself because I have a test next week and I know that if I read them my little world will shut down and I will not be able to study. *Sigh* You all must read these books. One last confession. When I was done, later that weekend I almost missed reading about them. I missed Edward, and maybe had convinced my self that Edward missed me too! hahaha

WOW.... So I was reading over what I just typed. You might all be assuming that I am a lonely girl that has to fantasize over fictional characters to keep her company. Well not completely true. But I am a big nerd. Read the book.

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Anna Lynn -- you couldn't be more right. Edward is the most seemingly beautiful man that we have only dreamt about :) Men like him do not exist in real life...and well they aren't vampires either. But really -- if anyone reads this - READ TWIGHLIGHT. You will not regret it!! I have read ALL THREE books in just one weekend. Once you start you can't put it down and you will never be the same! Love ya Lynn - you are the best cousin anyone could ever have :) xoxo

CharlieJo said...

LOL. Anna, you can always count on your cousins to read and comment on your blogs. =oD but DITTO on Amelia's comments. Twilight is a great series. enough said. mwoah!

Unknown said...

I get like that too sometimes. The "Outlander" series by Diana Gabaldon was like that for me...and "the Work and The Glory"...I was so glad when the movies came out!

virginiaoak said...

Oh, honey...say it loud and say it proud. You know my obsession!! And why are you embarrassed about having a blogspot??? Lame.Blogging is the coolest.I'd say more, but my Edward is waiting...in Eclipse. I must go. ;) Work? Not me. I read....at my desk at work.

gurrbonzo said...

ok, ok, it's a nice love story, but did you ever laugh about the fact that his love for her is based on the fact that SHE SMELLS GOOD?? that's my main complaint. SMELLS GOOD?

Hannah Ashmore said...

Oh Anna, Mikey gets jealous bc he says I love Edward more than him. Isn't that book wonderful. Miss you-Hannah