Friday, September 3, 2010

spandex

I got a pretty sweet graduation gift from Dave. A pretty little rode bike and some spandex to wear while we ride.

Only been on a handful of rides, and I have to say that I have taken to wearing spandex. It is actually quite lovely. Especially the extra padding in the bum area. Not too shabby.

Love riding with Dave too. Eventually I need some gals to ride with, but I pretty much love riding with him. He lets me ride behind him so he takes most of the wind and most of all he tells me good job and gets excited for me when I make it to the top of a hill.



Did my first canyon Wednesday. We did not plan on going to the top when we started but I couldn't NOT finish it. My legs were on fire and I may or may of not have shed a few tears at the top. BUT it felt amazing!

(me at the top of emigration)

Got home and made this drink to celebrate. SO yummy!!

8 comments:

CharlieJo said...

go cousin! you are AMAZING! and you are rockin that spandex ;)

Marley Family said...

Go Anna Lane is so proud of you!!!!! Lane rocks the Spandex too;) It's super sexy!

Sara said...

Well, you definitely have the bod to rock those sweet spandex! Way to go on biking the canyon! Miss you!

Sarah said...

way to go! reminds me of other times going up the canyon for a bit of exercise, though it doesn't sound as eventful...

i have been wanting a road bike for a LONG while. lucky duck. but when i get one... and a bike rack... i will ride with you.

hope your talk went well even though you broke the sabbath. ;)

Anonymous said...

So spandex has its own category? Does that mean we have more spandex to come? AWESOME! You do rock the spandex. I look like I got poured in and forgot to say "when." Your husband is so dreamy...

Amelia said...

Holy crap you are looking AMAZING!! that is awesome - you have such a sweet hubby. Lovin the spandex on you Lynn ;-)

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

you look hot anna. go dave, nice hubby :)
ps i love the new blog look!

Anna's Mom said...

Great spandex!! Your dad still sticks with his old jeans and t-shirt. I really love that you are biking with your sweetheart.