Thursday, November 15, 2007

Confessions

So I need to get a few things of my chest. Uh hm...

I absolutely hate Wal-mart. I think they are trying to take over the world and it kind of creeps me out. BUT sometimes I still shop there. It is convenient sometimes?!

For most of my life I have been very adamant about hating country music. Through out the years I have become more open to it, and in the last few months I have grown to love it. There I said it.

I always use the handicap bathrooms. They are always spacious, often cleaner and many of them have the sink in the stall- so that means I can check my teeth and hair in privacy. Is that so wrong?

I feel much better. Anyone else need to unload a few secrets?

6 comments:

virginiaoak said...

Love it! I think we're all guilty of stuff like that. Ummm, my secrets? I'll have to think about that. I'll tell you this weekend...since we have some pretty big plans.;)

Amelia said...

Lynn, have I ever told you how much I love you? You are the best. I am glad you got that off your chest. AND I am glad you finally love country music!! My secrets? hmmm. You know everything about me...but I will watch myself closer and see if there isn't anything I cant share :) love ya

Yancy said...

so um...yeah. Those first two secrets of yours...I'm guilty of those as well. Although I wouldn't say that I have grown to LOVE country music.
And the third...I don't ALWAYS use the handicapped stalls...BUT, most of the time. :)

Anonymous said...

...I have a blog that I don't tell anyone about because its unfunny. And...sometimes I don't use bread for my sandwiches.

Anonymous said...

...I have a blog that I don't tell anyone about because its unfunny. And...sometimes I don't use bread for my sandwiches.

pinklover said...

I sometimes check peoples blogs way too often....and if a plate is kind of dirty from the dishwasher, I give it to my husband to use. And I don't tell him.