Sunday, December 28, 2008

Penguins

It snowed a lot this last week. The snow was pretty and made it white for Christmas. It also made the roads un fun AND all this excess snow made it quite difficult to buy sleds the day before Christmas. It is as if other people thought sledding was a fun past time.
We did finally have success and found these lovely little penguins to ride down the hills on.

Me and Luke My petite brother Jake... There is a little penguin underneath and his boys would sit on his tummy and ride down the hill. They loved it. My 63 year old dad, going head first down the hill. He is amazing.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

very nice penguin sleds. looks like you had fun. way to go daddy smith!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

OH MY GOSH ANNA I LOVE YOUR DAD! i miss good ole mike. so its nice to see your blogging again:) i had a great time at butterbutts! we need to play again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! Looks like you had a blast! I want to take my kids sledding but I'm scared they'll break their neck. LOL. The last time I went tubing down Sugarhouse's hills my dad fell on my head. Ahh! I could have died. LOL. I was 7. Maybe...hmmm.