Tuesday, May 3, 2011

curry in a hurry

I may or may not have made coconut curry last night for dinner and had bollywood music playing when Dave got home. (and did my best to dance like they do in the music video)

A few hints for next time:

Use less cayenne pepper, it will make it easier to eat. (and i like spice)

Make it at someone elses house, because me and my house still smell like curry.

Rent the bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice, it will add to the experience.

Learn how to make that bread, Naan? I love that stuff.


namaste.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

you are taking this suzy homemaker thing to a whole new level, my friend. i can't compete with bollywood.

don't forget, i could come teach a yoga class before you have dinner next time. i know some good indian chants as well.

Marley Family said...

Yum! I bet your house still smells like curry this morning! ;)

TLJ said...

I love that bread! We went to downtown Columbus last night to get our favorite authentic curry! BTW, stopped by the lab when I was in Utah to say hi to the girls. Those care-free mini-lab days were the best!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

bollywood! hahaha love it anna :) teach me to make it!

Anonymous said...

I miss your blogs. Amen.

Amelia said...

um...hello...your blog is feeling neglected!!! :) MWOAH

Unknown said...

ANNA.. You are such a cool wifey. I beat he loved it.