Wednesday, November 3, 2010

addicted

Dave and I have an unhealthy addiction to Modern Family. We discovered it this summer on Hulu. We spent many a minutes watching whatever episodes we could find online. We purchased Season 1 as soon as it was out and stayed up late watching it.

We love it. I think we have a crush on it. We both find ourselves bringing it up in casual conversation. Kind of like when you have a crush on someone and so you bring them up in conversation just to hear their name.

I don't even care that the show is kind of trendy right now. It brings me joy every Wednesday night. Chances are we have already tried converting you to watching it too.


I tried finding a video clip to give a taste, but couldn't find one to do it justice.

Just watch a little on hulu.




ps- Horror. I just read on another blog that they.... didn't like Modern Family. It saddened me.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad to hear someone say they love it, because all the shows we like end up getting cancelled. So hopefully if you guys love it too, then that will be enough to keep it from getting cancelled. Fingers crossed.

Unknown said...

I am your addiction twin! I love Modern Family oh so much! It brings happiness to my soul... I may or may not have skipped institure a time or 2 to sneak it in. I was introduced to it by Bishop Ayre... he will deny it, and tell you it was Bro. Hansen... Either way.. Oh so grateful!!!

Marley Family said...

I too Love Modern Family..... So funny!

Anonymous said...

Casa Blanca. Casa Blanca. Casa Blanca.

You know, in its really weird way, the show is an affirmation of family. They are close and they love and support each other. I love it, too. And yes, I will justify watching it however I can. And, I just bought the 1st season on bluray. Why bluray? It was only $4 more. And I do realize that now I can't watch it wherever we may be if we bring entertainment. So I'll have to borrow yours. :)

gurrbonzo said...

Hahaha! I love it too. And I'll peer pressure MCB into it one day, don't worry.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

let me borrow them!
i dont know how beau will react to the gay kid thing tho

Sara said...

WE LOVE IT TOO!! We just started watching the beginning of this season. I look forward to it all week! There are some priceless one-liners every week! I heart it! Dare I say more than The Office?? Don't tell anyone. :)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Guilty!!! I'm the only one LOL by myself late Wednesday night. It's my fav show on T.V next to the office.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

We should be best friends. Oh wait. WE PRACTICALLY ARE! We just discovered Modern Family too.. A girl in our ward out here owns the first season, and she's going to let us borrow it. How about you two come down for the weekend, we order in food and watch the whole season?

We're in if you are!

Kit said...

LOVE it over here!

Mommy said...

You and Dave have me hooked. Dad sort of watched it, he did not see the gay guys! I have my dvr set to record all episodes.