Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hall-o-ween

I will be honest, Halloween is not my most favorite holiday. I do not hate it by any means, but I think perhaps I would rather eat a turkey dinner.

I do love the candy, and long for the days when it was ok for me to run from house to house with a pillowcase and ask strangers to fill it with goodies. I wonder, what age is it appropriate to stop that? hhmmm. Too bad I can not do that now, and instead of candy, ask for things like money, movie tickets, lip gloss, books, and other essentials. Just a thought.

Here are a few pictures from the night:

a cowgirl and an indian princess
Some who chose to dress up... and some who did not.
Hope your Halloween was lovely!

7 comments:

CharlieJo said...

cute cowgirl! glad you dressed up, its more fun that way. =) hey when are doing lunch? luv ya.

Valerie Smith said...

Just wait till you have kids...why else do you take a 18 month old trick-or-treating but to collect much needed chocolate for mom and dad???? You look adorable by the way..

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

I want lip gloss and novels in my pillowcase at halloween!! that is such a cute thing that you wrote! im glad you came anna!! love ya.

Sarah said...

i like dressing up for halloween. and i went trick-or-treating in 05 when i was 22 and totally got away with it. steve won't let me go now. probably cause even though i look like i'm still in high school, he doesn't and the people would probably have a problem with him coming to their door. but i would do it if i could get away with it. just a few houses.

my fav. costume is still when we dressed up as siamese twins. i love the pics from that halloween, though someone should have taken a pic from the behind. i know it was hot.

Kit said...

I am bummed I missed out. Next year come to my house with a pillow case and I will feel it with lip gloss and some movie tickets my sweet anna.

Becky said...

Anna you look so cute. I wish i could have been there with you guys!

Dan Chow said...

BANNA! em just posted on our blog and I saw YOUR BLOG! how ya been kiddo?? it's been, what, like 6 YEARS!? holy smokes. too long. You look like you're having fun! Tish and I are still in provo till april or may, and then it's off to minnapolis for ansesthesia school for 3 years. Tish and I reminisce back to the good ol' rain tree days all the time and i'm glad I had such cool friends to make memories with. :) keep in touch.